Rocky Top Hospitality Features New Year's Eve Specials
Submitted by: MMI Public Relations
The Red Room Tapas Lounge, Tribeca Tavern, The Twisted Fork And The Mash House Offer Unique Fare To Ring In 2012
Cary, NC (OPENPRESS) December 30, 2011 -- Dean Ogan, owner of Rocky Top Hospitality (http://www.rockytophospitality.com), has announced that several of its restaurants in the Triangle and Fayetteville, including the Red Room Tapas Lounge, Tribeca Tavern, The Twisted Fork and The Mash House, are offering special menus for New Year's Eve dining on Saturday, Dec. 31. The featured items by each restaurant include:
- The Red Room Tapas Lounge (Raleigh; http://redroomraleigh.com): Shrimp ceviche for an appetizer; choice of lobster and arugula salad or crispy duck confit salad; entrées including grilled filet mignon, pan seared scallops and crab stuffed flounder; and desserts including chocolate hazelnut cheesecake and lemon poppyseed pound cake.
- Tribeca Tavern (Raleigh and Cary; http://tribecatavernnc.com): A first-course choice of local black-eyed pea and country ham soup or mixed green salad; entrées including N.C. pan seared trout, N.C. stuffed pork loin, garlic and herb oven-roasted N.C. half chicken, N.C. bison burger and N.C. 2012 burger (contains fresh ground 5 oz. N.C. burger patty and 5 oz. N.C. sausage patty with BBQ sauce, braised collard greens and Ashe County "Hoop" cheddar); and desserts including tiramisu cheesecake and flourless chocolate torte.
- The Twisted Fork (Raleigh; http://thetwistedfork.com): A choice of appetizers between braised short rib crostini and crab wontons; salad bar or lobster bisque or New England clam chowder; entrées including crab stuffed flounder, chorizo stuffed pork chop and surf 'n' turf; and desserts including tiramisu cheesecake and bread pudding.
- The Mash House (Fayetteville; http://themashhouse.com): Chef features for the night include a 9 oz. ribeye cap with a warm field pea and arugula salad, blue cheese potato cake and béarnaise; pan seared wild red grouper with cauliflower puree, grilled asparagus and truffle-infused cabernet butter; pan seared colossal shrimp with caper browned butter, roasted red pepper polenta cake and grilled asparagus; and a 30 oz. tomahawk chop dinner for two, with garlic mashed potatoes, grilled asparagus and wild mushroom ragout.
"To ring in 2012, we believe our customers desire only the best to kick off the new year," said Ogan. "Our menus provide an incredible array of savory choices to delight anyone's palate, all at affordable prices in a pleasant atmosphere. We hope you can join us for great food and fun to wrap up 2011."
NEW MEDIA CONTENT:
Rocky Top Hospitality's Twitter Home Page
- The Red Room Tapas Lounge includes a champagne toast and party favors as part of its menu.
- Tribeca Tavern's meals are available a la carte or in three courses.
- The Twisted Fork offers a la carte entrées that include a trip to the salad bar or soup, or a four-course meal.
ABOUT ROCKY TOP HOSPITALITY:
Rocky Top Hospitality restaurants have consistently rated among the Triangle's most popular local dining choices since its first restaurant opened in 1998. Six different restaurant concepts operate under the Rocky Top Hospitality name: The Twisted Fork Grill, Market & Bar, The Red Room Tapas Lounge, Draft Carolina Burgers & Beers, The Mash House Brewery & Chophouse, Tribeca Tavern with two locations in Cary and Raleigh, Rockwell's American Grill, and Rocky Top Catering & Events, a thriving events facility and catering business. All Rocky Top restaurant menus provide items not found anywhere else, and focus on using local North Carolina beef, seafood, poultry, pork, dairy and organic produce. Pastas and desserts are made daily, in house by the chefs and never come out of a box. Rocky Top beef and pork have had no growth hormones, additives, antibiotics or chemical feed. Owner Dean Ogan is known for actively giving back to the community and was named the 2011 Restaurateur of the Year by the North Carolina Restaurant and Lodging Association (NCRLA). For more information, visit http://www.rockytophospitality.com.