Moldmen Provide Super Typhoon Haiyan Water and Mold Damage Inspection and Removal in Cebu and Visayas
Submitted by: PressReleaseCircle
Certified Environmental Hygienists Hank and Merley Taylor announce their availability to do Super Typhoon Haiyan water and mold inspection and cleanup in Cebu, Samar, Bohol, Negros, and elsewhere in the Visayas.
(OPENPRESS) Cebu-based Moldmen provide in depth and professional Super Typhoon Haiyan water damage and mold inspection, removal, and clean up for homes, apartments, offices, workplaces, commercial buildings, churches, and public buildings anywhere in Cebu Province. Samar, Bohol, Camotes, and elsewhere in the Visayas, that were typhoon damaged on Nov. 8, 2013.
"Toxic mold begins growing after just 24 hours of building material wetness. Exposure to elevated levels of indoor mold growth can cause significant and serious mold-related health problems and illnesses," warn American Hank Taylor and Filipina Merley Taylor, both of whom are Certified Environmental Hygienists, Certified Mold Inspectors, and Certified Mold Remediators for Moldmen.
Read the top 100 mold illnesses at http://www.buildingmoldinspection.com/common_mold_health_symptoms.htm. Hank Taylor has over 25 years experience in mold and environmental inspection, testing, and remediation in California (USA) and throughout the Philippines, Hong Kong, and Thailand.
1. Read how to deal with water and mold damage in each area of a typhoon-damaged home or commercial building by following the detailed, step by step advice on the websites www.moldinspector.com and http://www.buildingmoldinspection.com.
2. If water has entered your house or building, get rid of the water at as soon as possible by the use of water pumps, mopping, drying equipment, dehumidifiers, and big fans that exhaust humid air to the outside through open windows. Avoid the use of electrically-powered items in wet areas to avoid electrocution.
3. If water has soaked dry-walled or wood-constructed ceilings, walls, or floors, cut drying holes in multiple areas in such water-soaked areas, e.g., cutting a hole into the bottom of each wall section of your drywall, between the vertical wall studs. Use fans to extract and exhaust moist air outward from the drying holes to speed up the drying process.
4. Ask Moldmen to spray either boric acid powder or EPA-registered fungicide Tim-Bor on all walls, ceilings, floors, furniture, and furnishings to prevent mold growth and/or to kill already-growing mold growth.
5. Hire Moldmen to use the company's high output ozone generator (generating over 28,000 ozone units per hour) four to eight hours in each room or area such as crawl space, basement, attic, garage, and inside heating and cooling equipment and ducts to kill both mold and bacteria infestations that result from Super Typhoon Haiyan. You can buy your own high output ozone generator at www.ozonegeneratorkillsmold.com.
6. Arrange for Moldmen to provide in depth mold inspection and testing of your typhoon-damaged house or building one week after flooding or other typhoon-caused water intrusion problems.
7. In rebuilding typhoon and mold-damaged sections of your home or building, read the steps on how to re-build the damaged areas to prevent future mold growth by visiting: www.buildingmoldinspection.com/construction_mold_prevention.htm.
To get the help of Moldmen for water damage and mold inspection, remediation, and restoration, email Hank and Merley Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone (0927) 888-2113, or visit the website www.real-estate.ph.
San Francisco Barangay, Camotes
Cebu 6051, Philippines