World's First Wireless Scanner Mouse That Helps You to Boost Productivity
Submitted by: Design to Innovation
The wireless scanner mouse has same size and weight of a regular mouse that can scan anything into a range of file types and can OCR both text AND financial documents like spreadsheets, receipts, invoices etc. Swipe the mouse over anything and it will show up on your screen instantly.
Honk Kong, HK (OPENPRESS) Design to Innovation (DTO) Introduces World's First Wireless Scanner Mouse
Zcan Wireless Scanner Mouse Represents New Way of Scanning in a 2-in-1 Portable Device
Zcan Wireless Scanner mouse is skyrocketing on IndieGogo
Design to Innovation (DTOI) has announced a campaign on Indiegogo (#indiegogo) to help complete the development of Zcan Wireless, the world's first wireless scanner mouse. With a massive rush in 3 days, we went from $24,000 to $90,000 pushing our funding to over 300%. This great news enable us to make sure we deliver an awesome little mouse with so many cool features. Zcan is a scanner integrated into a wireless mouse; represents a new and unique way of scanning documents, books, magazines, and more, by allowing users to easily swipe in a zigzag motion across what they want to capture.
Zcan Wireless can scan the portions of the areas users want, meaning they no longer have to scan the entire page like they would with a traditional scanner. Users can scan anything from a receipt, a recipe to photos and nutritional information printed in a foreign language. Scanned information becomes searchable, meaning users can get rid of their paper versions and box files with backup copies.
"Our Wireless Scanner Mouse is about the same size and weight as a regular mouse," said Sam Ng, business development director, DTOI. "And with Wi-Fi, users can install it on almost any device including iPad and iPhone!"
• Scan to Table - Zcan supports powerful scanning and editing features which can convert an entire table into one single sheet in Excel.
• Scan to Text - Use Zcan to edit scanned text, which is much faster than typing it entirely from scratch.
• Break Down Language Barrier - Zcan supports over 199 OCR (Optical Character Recognition) languages. With an Internet connection to Google Translate, drag the scanned paragraph into the dialogue box where it is then translated into a different language instantly. It even reads you the paragraph.
• Evernote - Zcan helps to track things like notes, letters or any important notices and store them in Evernote with just one click.
• Photos - Zcan allows users to share any scans with family or friends instantly through Facebook, Twitter, Flickr or email.
• Specifications Sensor: Optical sensor 1000cpi / Buttons: 3 + Dedicated Scan / Resolution: Up to 400dpi / Scan size: Up to A3 (Upon memory configuration) / USB Port: 2.0 / Wireless Scanning: IEEE802.11n, g / Wireless Mouse: 2.4GHz Digital Channel.
About Design To Innovation
Hong Kong-based Design To Innovation (DTOI), a Systech Electronics Limited company, is a team of designers and developers passionate about creating innovative products. Its flagship product, the Zcan scanner mouse, has won a number of industry awards, including a Gold Medal in Smart Gifts Design Awards' Consumer Gifts and a Special Mention in Hong Kong ICT Awards' Best Innovation (Best Technology) Award. In July 2014, DTOI will be introducing the Zcan Wireless Scanner Mouse, the next evolution in productivity. For more information, visit http://igg.me/at/zcanwireless.
Venus Wong or Terence Kam
Design To Innovation
26/F, Lever Tech Centre, 69 King Yip St, Kwun Tong, Hong Kong