High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2010 DVD to Feature Richard Flom Submitted by: Golden Media Corp. 2011-12-31 00:05:25
Richard Flom, Vice President of Trading, Systematic Alpha Management, Featured at GoldenNetworking.net's High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2010, Now Available on DVD at http://www.HFTLeadersForum.com
(OPENPRESS) December 31, 2011 -- Richard Flom's participation at panel "Profitably Running a High-Frequency Trading Operation in 2010 and Beyond" is featured at GoldenNetworking.net's High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2010, "Innovating and Profiting from High-Frequency Trading in 2010 and Beyond" DVD Video Package, 270 minutes with the most comprehensive review of High-Frequency Trading, now available on a 6-disc DVD set at http://www.HFTLeadersForum.com. Mr. Flom manages and oversees the operations of the twenty four hour trading desk, up to the minute positions & risk management, the efficient flow and reconciliation of trades for the fund and managed accounts. General responsibilities include establishing and maintaining technological processes and long term relationships with FCM's and managed accounts.
Before joining Systematic Alpha, Mr. Flom spent time working on analysis and operations in a technology fund of CIBC Oppenheimer Asset Management division, maintaining accounts of The MDE Group Wealth Management division, heading up an auditing team at PRG Schultz International Inc., and performing multiple company M&A analysis and construction of financial models at HT Capital Advisors, LLC. Mr. Flom graduated with a BA/BS in Economics and Finance from Rutgers University where he was a member of Phi Beta Kappa and Beta Gamma Sigma honor societies. He was further educated at Columbia University's Statistics program and graduated from NYU with a Masters in Economics. He co-published a paper in an Economics Journal on Health Economics and is working on publishing a paper with an Officer of the Federal Reserve on Credit Supply. He holds Series 3, 7, and 63 licenses.
High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2010 DVD Video Package is produced by Golden Networking (http://www.goldennetworking.net), the premier networking community for business executives, entrepreneurs, investors and diplomats, founded by former McKinsey consultant and Columbia Business School MBA Edgar Perez.
Golden Networking has compiled the insights of top experts and industry practitioners and produced DVD Video Packages for its Leaders and Experts Forums, including:
• High-Frequency Trading Experts Workshop 2010 DVD Video Package, "Practical Implementation of High-Frequency Trading Strategies", http://www.HFTExpertsWorkshop.com
• 2nd China Leaders Forum DVD Video Package, "Is the Chinese Dragon Poised for Global Dominance or Economic Implosion?", http://www.ChinaLeadersForum.com
• Distressed Investing Experts Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Analyzing and Valuing Distressed Companies, Securities and Real Estate", http://www.DistressedInvestingExpertsForum.com
• Derivatives Leaders Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Strategies for Increasing Profits under an Evolving Regulatory Framework", http://www.DerivativesLeadersForum.com
• High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Innovating and Profiting from High-Frequency Trading in 2010 and Beyond", http://www.HFTLeadersForum.com
• Hedge Funds Leaders Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Generating Alpha in Challenging Times", http://www.HedgeFundsLeadersForum.com
• High-Frequency Trading Experts Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Starting and Running a High-Frequency Trading Operation", http://www.HFTExpertsForum.com
• Distressed Investing Leaders Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Extraordinary Opportunities Investors Cannot Afford to Pass", http://www.DistressedInvestingLeadersForum.com
• China Leaders Forum 2009 DVD Video Package, "Addressing the Challenges Posed by the Present Wave of Chinese Globalization", http://www.ChinaLeadersForum.com
• Distressed Investing Leaders Forum 2009 DVD Video Package, "The Most Comprehensive Guide for Any Investor in Distressed Assets", http://www.DistressedInvestingLeadersForum.com
Panelists, speakers and sponsors are invited to contact Golden Networking by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Golden Networking has been frequently featured in the press, including recent articles in The Wall Street Journal, "Happy Hour for High-Frequency Trading", The New York Times, "Golden Networking Helps Job Seekers Make Overseas Connections", Los Angeles Times, "Speed-addicted traders dominate today's stock market", Reuters, "Revamp looms as trading experts huddle at SEC" and Columbia Business School's Hermes Alumni Magazine, "10 Under 10".