Cook. Eat. Drink. Live. Submitted by: YC Media 2009-10-22 00:14:58
Try the Wine. Taste the Food. Watch the Talent.
November 6-8, 2009
New York, NY (OPENPRESS) October 22, 2009 -- The Third Annual Cook. Eat. Drink. Live. Festival returns November 6-8th to feature culinary celebrities, tastings, shopping, and more. Presented by CCK Global Events and sponsored by Zagat and the Astor Center, the Festival will take place at Chelsea's The Tunnel/La Venue.
Cook. Eat. Drink. Live. is a lively, interactive, holiday-themed event that showcases new food products, celebrity chefs, wineries, cocktails, cookbook authors, mixologists, and popular restaurants. In addition to the tastings, guests can do holiday shopping with both purveyors and wineries, as well as have the opportunity to purchase gift certificates to over fifty of New York City's popular eateries.
Some highlights from this year's Cook. Eat. Drink. Live.:
• The Main Stage features cooking demonstrations, party planning tips, sampling by celebrity chefs and authors. Hosted by Tanya Wenman-Steel, editor-in-chief of epicurious.com, the talent includes chefs Bill Telepan, Jimmy Bradley and television personality/author Karen Bussen.
• The Astor Stage offers a range of informative and fun holiday-themed programs throughout the festival hosted by television personality Ted Allen, wine expert Marnie Old, Orson Salicetti, Apotheke's Mixologist and more.
• Robert Mondavi Discover Wine Pavilion will be stocked with wines from the Robert Mondavi Private Selection and Mondavi Winery portfolios. The pavilion provides guests with an interactive learning experience through tastings and classes.
• FineWaters Pavilion offers tastings, flavor profiles, serving and stemware suggestions from a distinctive collection of waters from around the world, including Patagonia Mineral S.A. and Glace Rare Iceberg Water.
• Action Against Hunger. A portion of the proceeds from the festival will go to Action Against Hunger (www.actionagainsthunger.org).
What: 2009 Cook. Eat. Drink. Live.
When: November 6-8, 2009. Friday 6-9PM, Saturday 2-6PM, Sunday 2-6PM
Where: The Tunnel/La.Venue, 608 West 28th Street, NY, NY
Agenda: Interactive food festival featuring tastings, chef demos, wineries, cocktails, popular restaurants, and opportunities for early holiday shopping.
Tickets are $65.00 per day and can be purchased online (www.cookeatdrinklive.com) or by phone: 888-695-0888.
Cook. Eat. Drink. Live. is made possible by the generous support of Zagat Survey, The AstorCenter, Coca-Cola, The Grape Exchange, Viking, The Last Store on Main Street, Debragga.com, Amtrak, FineWaters, New York Post, NYC.com, GRI, Robert Mondavi Discover Wine, Imbibe, Coffee & Tea Festival NYC, Oceans Alive Scallops, City Guide, ISES, Promenade, and Skyline Credit Ride.