High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2010 DVD to Feature Jitesh Thakkar
Submitted by: Golden Media Corp.
Jitesh Thakkar, President, Edge Financial Technologies, Featured at GoldenNetworking.net's High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2010, Now Available on DVD at http://www.HFTLeadersForum.com
(OPENPRESS) December 31, 2011 -- Mr. Thakkar's participation at panel "Technology Infrastructure to Enable Ultra High-Frequency Trading" is featured at GoldenNetworking.net's High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2010, "Innovating and Profiting from High-Frequency Trading in 2010 and Beyond" DVD Video Package, 270 minutes with the most comprehensive review of High-Frequency Trading, now available on a 6-disc DVD set at http://www.HFTLeadersForum.com. Mr. Thakkar is an industry veteran known for his expertise in creating trading and execution management systems in the futures and options industry.
Mr. Thakkar has over 15 years of technical experience and has been serving the trading industry for 12 years. He is passionate about creating great software and delivering value to clients. In his career, he has created several algorithmic trading systems, Order Routing Systems, High Frequency Low Latency Trading Systems, and Exchange Connectivity/ Gateways to several futures, options and FX exchanges. Prior to starting the firm, Mr. Thakkar worked with UBS, Trading Technologies, Stafford Trading, TD Securities and Andersen Consulting. Mr. Thakkar has a BS in Computer Engineering from the University of Illinois at Chicago.
High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2010 DVD Video Package is produced by Golden Networking (http://www.goldennetworking.net), the premier networking community for business executives, entrepreneurs, investors and diplomats, founded by former McKinsey consultant and Columbia Business School MBA Edgar Perez.
Golden Networking has compiled the insights of top experts and industry practitioners and produced DVD Video Packages for its Leaders and Experts Forums, including:
• High-Frequency Trading Experts Workshop 2010 DVD Video Package, "Practical Implementation of High-Frequency Trading Strategies", http://www.HFTExpertsWorkshop.com
• 2nd China Leaders Forum DVD Video Package, "Is the Chinese Dragon Poised for Global Dominance or Economic Implosion?", http://www.ChinaLeadersForum.com
• Distressed Investing Experts Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Analyzing and Valuing Distressed Companies, Securities and Real Estate", http://www.DistressedInvestingExpertsForum.com
• Derivatives Leaders Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Strategies for Increasing Profits under an Evolving Regulatory Framework", http://www.DerivativesLeadersForum.com
• High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Innovating and Profiting from High-Frequency Trading in 2010 and Beyond", http://www.HFTLeadersForum.com
• Hedge Funds Leaders Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Generating Alpha in Challenging Times", http://www.HedgeFundsLeadersForum.com
• High-Frequency Trading Experts Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Starting and Running a High-Frequency Trading Operation", http://www.HFTExpertsForum.com
• Distressed Investing Leaders Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Extraordinary Opportunities Investors Cannot Afford to Pass", http://www.DistressedInvestingLeadersForum.com
• China Leaders Forum 2009 DVD Video Package, "Addressing the Challenges Posed by the Present Wave of Chinese Globalization", http://www.ChinaLeadersForum.com
• Distressed Investing Leaders Forum 2009 DVD Video Package, "The Most Comprehensive Guide for Any Investor in Distressed Assets", http://www.DistressedInvestingLeadersForum.com
Panelists, speakers and sponsors are invited to contact Golden Networking by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Golden Networking has been frequently featured in the press, including recent articles in The Wall Street Journal, "Happy Hour for High-Frequency Trading", The New York Times, "Golden Networking Helps Job Seekers Make Overseas Connections", Los Angeles Times, "Speed-addicted traders dominate today's stock market", Reuters, "Revamp looms as trading experts huddle at SEC" and Columbia Business School's Hermes Alumni Magazine, "10 Under 10".