High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2010 DVD to Feature Erik Lehtis
Submitted by: Golden Media Corp.
Erik Lehtis, President of DynamicFX Consulting, Featured at GoldenNetworking.net's High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2010, Now Available on DVD at http://www.HFTLeadersForum.com
(OPENPRESS) December 31, 2011 -- Erik Lehtis's participation at panels "Profitably Running a High-Frequency Trading Operation in 2010 and Beyond" and "The Future and Challenges of High-Frequency Trading" is featured at GoldenNetworking.net's High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2010, "Innovating and Profiting from High-Frequency Trading in 2010 and Beyond" DVD Video Package, 270 minutes with the most comprehensive review of High-Frequency Trading, now available on a 6-disc DVD set at http://www.HFTLeadersForum.com. Mr. Lehtis is President of DynamicFX Consulting and was formerly with Wolverine, a diversified financial institution specializing in proprietary trading, asset management, order execution services, and technology solutions.
Mr. Lehtis began his FX trading career in 1984 with Crocker National Bank in San Francisco. He subsequently worked as a spot FX dealer for a series of banks in NY and Chicago before moving into the proprietary trading space in 2002. He started the FX and Fixed Income electronic arbitrage desks, developed high-frequency algorithmic strategies and hired/trained staff for Allston Trading and now manages the FX desk at Wolverine Trading in Chicago. Mr. Lehtis attended Georgetown University and the University of San Francisco as an undergraduate student in Economics, and holds a Master's in Computer Science from the University of Chicago.
High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2010 DVD Video Package is produced by Golden Networking (http://www.goldennetworking.net), the premier networking community for business executives, entrepreneurs, investors and diplomats, founded by former McKinsey consultant and Columbia Business School MBA Edgar Perez.
Golden Networking has compiled the insights of top experts and industry practitioners and produced DVD Video Packages for its Leaders and Experts Forums, including:
• High-Frequency Trading Experts Workshop 2010 DVD Video Package, "Practical Implementation of High-Frequency Trading Strategies", http://www.HFTExpertsWorkshop.com
• 2nd China Leaders Forum DVD Video Package, "Is the Chinese Dragon Poised for Global Dominance or Economic Implosion?", http://www.ChinaLeadersForum.com
• Distressed Investing Experts Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Analyzing and Valuing Distressed Companies, Securities and Real Estate", http://www.DistressedInvestingExpertsForum.com
• Derivatives Leaders Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Strategies for Increasing Profits under an Evolving Regulatory Framework", http://www.DerivativesLeadersForum.com
• High-Frequency Trading Leaders Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Innovating and Profiting from High-Frequency Trading in 2010 and Beyond", http://www.HFTLeadersForum.com
• Hedge Funds Leaders Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Generating Alpha in Challenging Times", http://www.HedgeFundsLeadersForum.com
• High-Frequency Trading Experts Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Starting and Running a High-Frequency Trading Operation", http://www.HFTExpertsForum.com
• Distressed Investing Leaders Forum 2010 DVD Video Package, "Extraordinary Opportunities Investors Cannot Afford to Pass", http://www.DistressedInvestingLeadersForum.com
• China Leaders Forum 2009 DVD Video Package, "Addressing the Challenges Posed by the Present Wave of Chinese Globalization", http://www.ChinaLeadersForum.com
• Distressed Investing Leaders Forum 2009 DVD Video Package, "The Most Comprehensive Guide for Any Investor in Distressed Assets", http://www.DistressedInvestingLeadersForum.com
Panelists, speakers and sponsors are invited to contact Golden Networking by sending an email to email@example.com. Golden Networking has been frequently featured in the press, including recent articles in The Wall Street Journal, "Happy Hour for High-Frequency Trading", The New York Times, "Golden Networking Helps Job Seekers Make Overseas Connections", Los Angeles Times, "Speed-addicted traders dominate today's stock market", Reuters, "Revamp looms as trading experts huddle at SEC" and Columbia Business School's Hermes Alumni Magazine, "10 Under 10".