Certexams.com revises Juniper network simulator with additional labs and JUNOS command support.
(OPENPRESS) December 31, 2011 -- CertExams.com, a leading network simulation software provider, revised their JNetSim™ JUNOS Simulator, for candidates preparing for various Juniper certifications. JNetSim JUNOS Simulator enables users to have a hand-on experience of real world lab environment by creating a virtual network of Juniper Routers and Switches. It enables a thorough testing and a hands-on learning experience without needing to buy expensive equipment. The recent update includes support for BGP routing protocols.
The advantages of using JNetSim JUNOS network simulator include the following:
- Lab exercises for hands-on practice.
- Router and switch simulator.
- Simulate Junier® J-Series and M-Series (M7i, M10i) routers
- Connectors available are Serial, Ethernet, IsdnBri, Frame Relay, Fast Ethernet, sonet, and Gigabit
- Detailed Lab Manual, wherein, you can load or print labs for further working.
- Support for 100+ router and switch commands.
- Switch and router labs are included for thorough preparation.
- Detailed help files that step you through the s/w usage.
- Network designer that provides drag and drop feature for inserting devices and connectors. GUI based device configurator.
Support short form commands is provided. You can type short form commands in JNetSim JUNOS simulator for router/switch commands just like in actual router/switch.
The new features included in the recent revision include the following:-Thorough update to lab manual, providing easy to use pdf version,
- Update to include BGP labs
- Several new commands are supported now that include switch and router BGP commands
About Anand Software and Training Private Limited:
Founded in 2002, Anand Software and Training is a leader in network simulation software for candidates preparing for IT certifications such as CCNA, CCNP, and JNCIA. Other products available include exam simulators for A+, Network+, CCNA, CCENT, ICND2 and SCJP.
Disclaimer: Anand Software and Training is not associated with Juniper or any other company.
Anand Software and Training P. Ltd.
Phone: +91 80 26675058
#37, 1st Floor
Basco Court, Basavanagudi
Bangalore 0 560004