Gene-Eden: Natural Antiviral Targets the Epstein-Barr, Hepatitis, and Other Common Viruses
Submitted by: poly-DNA
(OPENPRESS) March 8, 2011 -- One of the most important functions of the immune system is controlling the number of chronic viruses that reside in the body. Some of viruses are the very common Epstein-Barr virus (EBV), Cytomegalovirus (CMV), Herpes Simplex virus (HSV), Varicella Zoster virus (VZV), Hepatitis B Virus (HBV), Hepatitis C Virus (HCV), and Human Papillomavirus (HPV).
When the immune system is weak, as in older people, those who use medications, individuals under stress, and people exposed to radiation, these viruses multiply and cause major diseases, such as arthritis, heart disease, asthma, cancer, diabetes, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, or even accelerated aging.
How do chronic viruses cause major diseases?
Scientists believe that cancer is caused by a genetic mutation. Consider breast cancer and the BRCA1 gene, which produces a protein that suppresses cell replication. Many studies have shown that only 5% of all breast cancer cases have a mutation in this gene. What about the other 95%? What causes breast cancer in these patients?
This, and similar disappointing results in other cancers, caused an uproar by the public. Until 2003, the public and their representatives believed in the promise of the genetic mutation dogma, and allocated more and more tax payers dollars to the National Cancer Institute (NCI is an institute inside the National Institute of Health, and is the largest and best funded institute researching cancer in the world). But in 2003, the public and Congress lost faith in the genetic mutation doctrine and started cutting back on the NCI's budget.
At around the same time, Dr. Hanan Polansky presented a scientific discovery offering new hope. The discovery explained how the other 95% of the patients develop breast cancer without a having a mutated gene.
Hundreds of scientific papers showed that most people harbor chronic viruses in their system. (Do you want to know which chronic viruses reside in your body? Ask your doctor for a simple blood test, or visit polyDNA's website for instructions.) According to Dr. Hanan Polansky, these viruses are genetic parasites. They compete with the human genes for a scarce genetic resource. In high concentrations, the viruses "starve" the human genes and disrupt their production of proteins. Starved human genes behave as if they have been mutated. (They were not, but to a puzzled scientist they look like they have been mutated!) And without the needed proteins, the cell stops functioning properly, and the host develops a major disease.
For a more detailed explanation of the discovery, specifically formulated for the general public, see http://www.gene-eden.com/Gene-Eden.htm.
A starved BRCA1 gene and the resulting breast cancer represent just one "cause and effect" example. When the chronic viruses starve another gene, called CD18, the host develops atherosclerosis, heart attacks, and strokes. Starving the TF gene causes autoimmune diseases, such as juvenile diabetes, lupus, arthritis, Crohn's disease, and the list (unfortunately) goes on and on.
Why is the "Starved Gene" discovery important?
The discovery is important since it allowed the scientists at polyDNA to develop Gene-Eden, which, for the first time, targets the cause of the major diseases rather than their symptoms.
Gene-Eden is a broad range, all natural, antiviral dietary supplement that targets viruses during their chronic or latent phase. Gene-Eden includes five ingredients. To identify these ingredients, the scientists at polyDNA scanned the scientific literature, analyzed thousands of papers using a proprietary bioinformatics-based computer program, and identified the most effective and safe natural ingredients. Some of the laboratory and clinical studies, which were published in scientific journals, and show that these natural ingredients have a strong antiviral effect, are presented on polyDNA's website. Since launch, users of Gene-Eden report great clinical results.
For more information on Gene-Eden, visit the Gene-Eden website. Gene-Eden is available at the Amazon.com website.