Tampa. FL (OPENPRESS) December 3, 2011 -- Bill Horne, CEO of Laser Spine Institute (http://www.laserspineinstitute.com), the leader in endoscopic spine surgery, has announced the company's December schedule of medical seminars. The complimentary series of educational presentations will explore how endoscopic, laser-assisted procedures are used to treat chronic back and neck pain through the utilization of minimally invasive spine surgery. Participants are encouraged to bring MRIs or CT scans to be reviewed by physicians who can offer specific treatment options and advice.
- Saturday, Dec. 3 at 10 a.m. and Tuesday, Dec. 6 at 6 p.m. at Laser Spine Institute, located at 8888 E. Raintree Drive in Scottsdale.
- Monday, Dec. 5 at noon at Mesa Convention Center, Bldg. B, located at 201 N. Center St. in Mesa.
- Wednesday, Dec. 7 at noon at Windmill Suites, located at 12545 W. Bell Rd. in Surprise.
- Wednesday, Dec. 14 at 5 p.m. and Thursday, Dec. 15 at noon at Wyndham Garden Hotel, located at 4499 E. State Route 69 in Prescott.
- Thursday, Dec. 1 at noon at Vinoy Golf Club, located at 600 Snell Isle Blvd. NE in St. Petersburg.
- Saturday, Dec. 3 at 10 a.m. and Thursday, Dec. 8 at 5 p.m. at Laser Spine Institute, located at 3001 N. Rocky Point Drive E. in Tampa.
- Tuesday, Dec. 6 at 11 a.m. and 5 p.m., and Wednesday, Dec. 7 at noon at Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront, located at 225 E. Coastline Drive in Jacksonville.
- Tuesday, Dec. 13 at 11 a.m. and 5 p.m., and Wednesday, Dec. 14 at noon at The Westin Lake Mary, located at 2974 International Parkway in Lake Mary.
- Thursday, Dec. 15 at 4 p.m. and Friday, Dec. 16 at noon at The Ritz-Carlton Sarasota, located at 1111 Ritz-Carlton Drive in Sarasota.
- Friday, Dec. 16 at noon and 6 p.m., and Saturday, Dec. 17 at noon at Hilton Atlanta, located at 255 Courtland St. in Atlanta.
- Wednesday, Dec. 14 at 4 p.m. and Thursday, Dec. 15 at noon at Homewood Suites by Hilton at The Waterfront, located at 1550 North Waterfront Parkway in Wichita.
- Friday, Dec. 9 at 5 p.m. and Saturday, Dec. 10 at 10 a.m. at Laser Spine Institute, located at 4727 Gaillardia Parkway in Oklahoma City.
- Saturday, Dec. 3 at 10 a.m. and Thursday, Dec. 8 at 6:30 p.m. at Laser Spine Institute, located at 656 E. Swedesford Rd., Suite 100 in Wayne.
- Tuesday, Dec. 6 at 4 p.m. and Wednesday, Dec. 7 at noon at Hilton Garden Inn - Harrisburg East, located at 3943 TecPort Drive in Harrisburg.
"Laser Spine Institute is pleased to announce the December spine seminar schedule," said Horne. "These events are an opportunity for participants to openly discuss the questions they have regarding surgery or their condition and learn more about Laser Spine Institute's minimally invasive procedures. These educational presentations provide participants with detailed information on actual conditions, possible treatments and effective alternatives to open back and neck surgery by our professional staff."
NEW MEDIA CONTENT:
Laser Spine Institute blog
Laser Spine Institute on Twitter
Laser Spine Institute on Facebook
Laser Spine Institute on YouTube
Laser Spine Institute Philadelphia
Laser Spine Institute Scottsdale
Laser Spine Institute Tampa
- For more information or to register for a seminar, visit http://www.spineseminar.com or call (866) 567-0914.
ABOUT LASER SPINE INSTITUTE:
Laser Spine Institute offers a safe and effective alternative to open back and neck surgery, by using the latest techniques in minimally invasive procedures, alleviating the painful symptoms of sufferers from around the world. The leader in endoscopic spine surgery, Laser Spine Institute treats a variety of spinal conditions, including spinal stenosis, degenerative disc disease, pinched nerves, bone spurs, bulging/herniated discs and sciatica. Laser Spine Institute's renowned medical team provides treatment at four surgical centers in Tampa, Fla., Scottsdale, Ariz., Philadelphia and Oklahoma City, and medical consultations at facilities in San Diego, The Villages, Fla. and Fort Lauderdale, Fla. For more information, visit http://www.laserspineinstitute.com.
MMI Public Relations