Manage Your Financial Investments Online with Fundsnet.co.uk
Submitted by: Calltracks Limited
(OPENPRESS) October 3, 2011 -- Fundsnet.co.uk was founded by Simon Dixon in 2006 with the aim of reducing costs for investors. Simon realised early on that by moving from traditional bricks and mortar company to an online endeavour the company could offer investors more for their money.
Fundsnet.co.uk, now offers investors online and on demand portfolio management, emerging market investment, stocks and shares ISA investments, pensions, commodity investments, and unit trusts and OEICs. It also offers ready made portfolios which are designed to suit every type of investor.
• The real advantage for investors however, lies in the fact they have 24 hour access to their account on Fundsnet.co.uk. This gives an investor:
• 24 hours a day, seven days a week access to their account, allowing transactions and decisions to be implemented faster
• Manage portfolios online including choosing the funds they wish to invest in
• Financial advice for registered users
• 0% initial commission and £25 for each cash ISA transferred to their platform
• Flexibility, investments can be increased, decreased and even withdrawn without penalty.
• Complete control over investments
One of the founding principles of Fundsnet.co.uk is that it only offers advice as and when an investor needs it. They do not believe in stepping in unnecessarily which some banks and financial advice companies do to boost commissions. Why pay for decisions when an investor is more than capable of making them for him or herself?
Fundsnet's services are online and on demand, and are available now. People looking to invest but are unsure what to do next are more than welcome to call for an informal chat.
Fundsnet.co.uk was founded by Chairman Simon Dixon with a view to reduce the cost of financial investing. It offers a variety of financial products, including but not limited to stocks and shares ISAs, consultancy and advice, trust and pension investments, emerging markets, commodities, and unit trusts and OEICs. The product range was created to suit every type of investor. For more information visit http://www.fundsnet.co.uk .