Formal Judicial Complaint Filed Against 3 German Judges
Submitted by: SI Investment Group
A formal judicial complaint was filed in the Federal Republic of Germany, State of Hessen Frankfurt-am-Main Court of Appeals on May 14, 2018 against three German judges.
(OPENPRESS) A formal judicial complaint was filed in the Federal Republic of Germany, State of Hessen Frankfurt-am-Main Court of Appeals on May 14, 2018 against three German judges, Dr. Jurgen-Peter Graf, German Federal Criminal Court, Criminal Panel 1, Dr. Roman Poseck, Frankfurt-am-Main Court of Appeals, and Dr. Thomas Aummuller, Frankfurt-am-Main Court of Appeals, retired.
1. Appointing unqualified administrators.
2. Agreeing to allow court appointed administrators to withhold critical documents from beneficiaries.
3. Allowing court records to be removed from authorized court approved databases.
4. Allowing administrators to hide all relevant documents from court recognized beneficiaries in a fabricated, illusionary virtual jurisdiction.
5. Allowing nonpayment of beneficiaries to continue.
6. Allowing the administrators to not communicate with beneficiaries for over a decade.
7. Allowing the administrators control over the escrow funds with no oversight.
8. Allowing the administrators use the escrow funds for the benefit of others.
9. Allowing no further investigation into documented criminal activity.
10. Ignoring requests from court approved beneficiaries for contact information of court approved administrators.
11. Ignoring requests from court approved beneficiaries for documents pertaining to the whereabouts of their funds.
12. Ignoring requests from court approved beneficiaries for access to their court approved funds.
13. Violating the guidelines, rules and regulations of the court by ignoring motions filed on January 22, 2018 and February 26, 2018.
A formal investigation into this matter has been requested, specifically the conduct of Dr. Roman Poseck, Dr. Thomas Aumuller and Dr. Jurgen-Peter Graf and any matters that arose or may arise as a result of this investigation. We also demanded this matter be transferred to another judicial trustee so that payments can recommence and all documents be made available to the beneficiaries.
If payments do not recommence immediately, the beneficiaries will have no choice but to file an action in the International Criminal Court against the Federal Republic of Germany and the State of Hessen.
This press release is being distributed to over 1,600 media outlets, rating services and political representatives. For further information go to the website www.shortfingereddonald.com. Click on "contact" and leave a message, a representative will get back to you shortly.
This press release is issued as lawful public notice. If you would like to be removed from our list please go to the website www.shortfingereddonald.com, click on contact, enter contact information and type unsubscribe on the subject line.